1) I wish I had tons of money.
2) I wish the Red Sox and Fenway weren't so far away.
But now, these two things are magnified even more.
The Red Sox hold this thing called Picnic in the Park every year at Fenway. This year the picnic was yesterday. Check out some of the SWEET things they auctioned off this year:
- A two day hunting trip with Mike Timlin and Tim Wakefield
- A pizza party for 10 of your friends with special guest Mike Lowell.
- Personal meeting with Daisuke Matsuzaka in addition to watching batting practice from the warning track AND great seats to the game
- Dinner for 4 with the Schillings at THEIR HOME in the offseason
- A game of scrabble with Jonathan Papelbon(my personal favorite)
- A video game session before a game with Dustin Pedroia
Currently Drinking: screwdriver(I have OJ, I have vodka. Why not?)