Saturday, May 12, 2007

Quite the Intermission

It has been a while since my last post and while there are no excuses I have had finals, my friends' graduating, a trip to TN, moving home to Madison, preparing for Mother's Day, and getting ready to see Miss Rookie and Horne off for the summer for their respective internships and thus have been busy to say the least. I was gearing up for a post on the Clemens deal but my colleague has beaten me to it.

Let the record show that I could not be happier about Roger "will do back flips for a dollar" Clemens is going to New York. Bill Simmons (the closest thing to Red Sox god besides Peter Gammons) said he has having a hard time working up disdain for A-rod and Posada anymore and now that The Rocket will be back in pin stripes he has a legitimate reason to hate the Yanks again. I'm with you Bill.

No comments:

Are you looking for sports? Or maybe just the Red Sox? That team that is in the American League East? That same team that is the rival of the New York Yankees? Maybe you are looking for sports on the rox? Or is it Sports on the Rocks? You may be looking for Sports Drinks. Henry and Trevor read the Boston GlobeBoston Globe. They also read ESPN. If you are also looking for Mississippi State University sports, then you are in the right place too. Dirt Dawgs? Diamond Dawgs? Dawgs in general? You can Google the hell out of this site if you want.